Thursday 27 September 2007

Hawaii Five-0

Went with Mum to town today so that she could get her tattoo done. It was my birthday present to her. Her birthday was last week but today was the earliest slot to get it done. I was so nervous I actually felt sick, and it wasn't even me having it done. She was fine. We had to wait for a while and I felt like I was in the waiting room at the dentist. I've had 6 piercings in total, plus had one ear piercing stretched from 0.8mm to 6mm over a period of time. A lot of needles, a lot of blood, a lot of pain, yet the thought of my mum getting a tattoo made me very queasy! I don't know what is wrong with me.

She had a small rose on her ankle, no more than 2" but still it got me feeling nervous. She was fine with it, said it was a bit painful, but she is very pleased with it. It was all horrible and bloody when we got home. I still want to get one, but seeing it done has made me more scared (if that was ever possible).

I managed to find some jumpers today that fit me. Their arms are long enough, although I think the fashion is for them to be extra long. I don't care tho. I just want sleeves that reach my wrists for once, just once!! I will be going shopping tomorrow so hopefully can buy some.

Did a bit more painting, got the perfect colour (perfect ish), it'll do for now.

I miss uni. Everything is just more, more. Drinks are no longer £1.65, they are more expensive, pushing £2.50 (except at Shepherd's Bush Empire where a vodka and coke was £3.80, yes £3.80). Downloading is more difficult. I don't have a nice uni network to use where things get to me in seconds. Instead I have to wait hours for one song to travel down the tubes. I have to pay more for clothes and things as I don't have a student discount (although I will use my student card tomorrow when shopping. It expires on 3rd October so I am still legally allowed to use it, surely).

No comments: