Saturday 15 September 2007

Two Peas

I woke up with partial good intentions to continue packing, but after having sat out in the kitchen talking to the German, the French, the English, the Swede and the Taiwanese for ages this morning, I haven't even opened my suitcase. I am blaming my lack of energy on the security guard that woke me up at 4 a.m. shouting into his walkie-talkie in our flat. I don't know what was going on (I may write an angry e-mail to Security later, another excuse not to do any packing) but he was making a lot of noise, and he was blowing his nose on our toilet paper. I am not impressed about that. We are always running out of toilet paper.

Party tonight. End of everything party. Some people are leaving, going back to their country or moving to somewhere else in England for a job of some description. Some people are staying at university. I'm just going home. I refuse to be part of the rat race just yet.

I have too much stuff. But it's important stuff.

No comments: