Monday 24 September 2007

Threesacrowd

I had my lovely meeting at the Job Centre today. I am kindly asking them for some free money while I look for a job. I love the Job Centre. The people who work there look down their noses at you and talk to you like you have half a brain cell. Fair enough, the majority of people I see in there look as though they only have half a brain cell, but still. I would like to be spoken to on an equal level. The seats in that place are just disgusting. There are stains on the fabric that look like dried shit, vomit and/or piss. It really is charming.

The kind woman showed me a couple of jobs, which she called "high positions" for a fantastically high salary of £12,000 a year. Yes, that's right, £12k which probably is £9k after deductions. Mmmm, I think I'll pass on that one love.

And to make things even better, I have to wait at least 3 weeks until I get any money because my application has to be processed at a Job Centre that isn't my own Job Centre. Yes, makes sense to me!

No comments: